Sunday, February 1, 2009

Look what I found the other day

So the other day I walk into the family room and I find this. Kaiden is standing on the entertainment center trying to out his own dvd in. Oh and he succeeds by the way. And Raegan is trying to pull up on the couch. She started crawling just two days ago, and now she is trying to pull up on furniture. Where is the time going. I mean she is almost one and Kaiden just turned 3. I can't believe it. But thanks to everyone who responded to my last post. All the advice helped and I greatly appreciate it. Have an awesome Super Bowl Sunday! GO CARDINALS!

4 comments:

The Bozemans said...

How cute! Karen, you and Rand have some of the cutest kids I've ever seen, and that's the truth! They do grow up fast. Last time I saw Raegan, she was tiny tiny! My goodness!

The Hoffmans said...

Your kids are too cute and adventurous! I love them! The picture of Kaiden reminds me of Alyssa turning on a DVD at her house. I wonder if he got that from her. HEY! Was it Kung Fu Panda??? Love you sis!

MarjAnn said...

Where does the time go? I think it is nice when the kids learn to do the tv thing by themselves. Our kids know right where to head on Saturday morning and no longer have to wake us up!

Susan said...

Wow! He's so independant and smart!