Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beautiful Day!


So yesterday it was such a beautiful day here in Eagar, AZ. The sun was out, it was pretty warm, and there was a slight breeze. Yes I said slight. If any of you have ever been to Eagar, it gets pretty windy. But yesterday it was beautiful. So after naps we decided to go play outside. I brought a blanket out for Raegan to sit on and toys to keep her occupied. Kaiden and I played a game of ladder golf, and put together a little slide that my sister Wendi gave us awhile back. We were outside for about half an hour because we had to back inside because the sun was starting to go down. And then I got a call from my mom saying that my sister Wendi had her baby. Everything went great and she is healthy. They named her Kaelyn Mae Udall and she was 8 lbs 8 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. She looks just like her older sister Alyssa, Wendi says. Anyways, I am the only one that hasn't met her yet, which stinks, but I will meet her next week when I go down to the valley. Everyone have an awesome day!
*I am having a little trouble posting pictures. We have a new camera and it takes such good pictures even if it is on the lowest resolution. I can't get them to load to the website. The pictures I posted the other day, had no trouble. Has anyone else had this problem.*

1 comment:

The Bozemans said...

Don't you love days like that? I haven't had a day like that in awhile: it's so cold up here! But I'm glad you had a great day!