Saturday, February 28, 2009

Guess what I bought?

Ok so this is going to be a really weird post. But you will never guess what I bought today at Wal-mart. I bought a brand new bra. Actually I bought two. Most of you who know me, know that I don't spend money on myself. I know every mom is like that, but I really don't. I have been wearing nursing bras since Kaiden was born 3 years ago. After I was done nursing him I just never bought a new bra. So I kept wearing nursing bras. Then I had Raegan and had to keep wearing nursing bras, because I was nursing. Now that I am not nursing, I still wear nursing bras. Don't ask me why. But today I convinced Rand that I need non-nursing bras. And he agreed to let me but some. So YAY! for non-nursing bras. Sorry this is such a weird post, but I am so excited. No pictures will follow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words... I am glad you bought bras, BUT you can probably guess what I am thinking about having to convince Rand that you need them... ha ha

Congrats! What a happy day! Love you tons!!

Erin said...

Haha. SO funny that you said "No pictures will follow". I have been thinking about this subject because I'll be done nursing within a few months and I haven't decided if I'll buy new ones or just keep what I've got. But maybe I'll do a post about it when I decide! Haha.

MarjAnn said...

Glad you took the plunge. Somehow a new bra makes you feel like a new woman, right?

stephasauri said...

Congrats! That really is exciting! I read that last part fast and thought that you were going to post pictures later. Ha ha!

The Bozemans said...

Thanks for not posting any pictures. ;) No, I LOVE getting new bras. I bought some new lipgloss the other day, and it's all I talked about for about six hours. What is it with women and buying new things? It's fun!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Thats funny! You really should spend money on you. Its fun! Ask Buddy...well I guess I like it more thaqt he does. :)

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

That's exciting :) Unfortunately, I'm in the opposite boat and am in the nursing bra market...but I am the same way with not buying them regularly, so when I get them Jacob lets me get the good ones :)

Candace said...

Nothin' quite like getting a nice new bra to perk you right up (literally!). :) You deserved it!