Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valley Trip

So today I am headed down to the valley. Rand has state wrestling so he won't even be here, so that is why I am going. I am so excited to meet my new niece. I will post pictures when I get back. Oh, my sister Emily and I are going to go to a temple session while I am down. If anybody wants to go, we are going to the 3:00 PM session on Friday afternoon. Anybody is welcome to come. Hope to see some people there.

2 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

That's fun that you get to go see your new niece! I wish so bad I could see you and we could have a good visit! Wouldn't a Yellow House reunion be so much fun!? Anyway, I hope you run in to some fun people at the temple, I think that is one of the best places to see people! Have fun!

southolive said...

How fun! that will be a nice break! You should come by our house maybe Kaiden and Carsyn can play while you are at the temple.