2 Ragu spaghetti sauces
6 Manwich sloppy Joe sauces
3 Chef Boyardee Ravioli
5 Ro-tel Tomatoes
1 Kens salad dressing
6 boxes of Popcorn
6 cans of Pringles
5 boxes of Fiber One bars
2 boxes of Instant oatmeal
1 bag of chex mix
2 boxes of Ritz Crackers
1 bottle of French's mustard
5 packs of Trident Gum
4 bottles of Gatorade
4 bottles of Mott's Apple Juice
3 boxes of Kleenex
2 boxes of Life Cereal
4 packages of toilet paper
2 boxes of Crunch n Munch
2 cans of Hunts spaghetti sauce
15 boxes of fruit snacks
8 Pillsbury biscuit cans
4 sausage rolls
4 packages of bacon
3 half gallons of Orange Juice
4 green giant veggie steamers
How much did I pay you ask. Well there are 104 items. I saved $189.85. I spent a grand total of $80.02. That makes each thing about 77 cents a piece. I am so proud. Thanks to my sister Emily who helped me take the pictures. By the way I am doing a month total to see how much I save on groceries and how much I save. I will let you know what it ends up being at the end of the month. By the way here are some pictures of everything.



While I was down in the valley I did a lot more than grocery shop. I got to meet my new niece, and hang out with family. On Thursday we had a BBQ with my sisters, and it was so much fun. We alos decorated sugar cookies and ate a ton. (But then again who doesn't eat a lot when they are around family.)
Here are the kids playing a game together.
Raegan eating a sugar cookie.











6 comments:
Wow, I am really impressed! That is amazing! You will have to show me how you do it. Do you use coupon sense? or do it on your own? Do you save this much up here too or just in the valley? We will have to talk!
Well aren't you just the little shopper! I wish I had the talent to clip coupons..They still won't let me play with scissors though:o)!Oh by the way SURPRISE it's me COLLEEN! Long time no see, talk, or anything! I found your blog through Karissa...so now I can check up on you and make sure you're being a good girl...and it looks like you are! I'm so proud! :o)
Hooray for using coupons and saving loads of money! I'm all about that! Good for you! You rock!
First picture I've seen of Kaelyn!! She looks like her Daddy!
I'm a couponaholic too! Just learned and love it!
Oh, Kaelyn is beautiful! I love to see pictures of new babies! And I take my hat off to you for saving all that money! Isn't it awesome to be able to shop for your family and save all kinds of money??? Yay for coupons!
Post a Comment