Family picture
Kaiden with his bag of candy
Not a very good picture of one of the helicopters
Kaiden excited for the parade to start
Rand and his cousin Dallin So the Fourth of July is really big in Eagar. I mean people started putting their chairs out for the parade on Monday. This town is crazy but I love it. We didn't have to worry about getting a spot because we just sit in front of Rand's uncle's store. The parade was really good and Kaiden got lots of candy. Our ward's float was really cool and near the end four military helicopters flew over us. I t was really neat and Kaiden enjoyed it. After the parade we went over to Aunt Kathy's for beans and bread. She makes the best homemade bread. I wanted to take some pictures but of course the batteries were dead. We visited with family and friends and had a great day. We didn't do anything exciting that night except hang out just the four of us. We hope everybody had a fantastic Fourth of July.








8 comments:
WOW! Cute pictures! I wish that I had a reason to take pictures on the fourth of July. Maybe in a few years. Eagar is a little weird but they have a great scrapbook store! Love ya sis!
So CUTE! I love Raegan's outfit!
Beans and Bread? Is that ALL you had? That is a weird meal-- like something you would eat on a pioneer trek~
We missed you at our 4th bash at Mom and Dad's. Doug made the MOST AMAZING ribs EVER! I will be posting pictures soon.
It was so fun to see you this weekend! Your kids are so so so cute! I love their festive outfits! I’m so glad we are going to blogging buddies now! Email me at Adrianabanana7@yahoo.com and then I’ll send you an invitation to view my blog. Talk to you soon!
Your little girl is getting so big! Let me know the next time you are coming down here. We should get together!
You guys look so cute in your festive4th-of-July-wear! It's fun to keep up with you via the blogosphere!
Cute pictures! Sounds like I missed the big celebration this year. You are right, Eagar does go all out for the 4th. Everyone there is proud to be an American! I love the beans and bread! Hope you ate some for me!!
Okay! So this Baker family is way to cute!!! It is so fun to see so many pictures!!!
Love you guys!
~Schmem
Hey Karen, I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment