




Hey everybody! The last two weeks have been so crazy. We have been out of town and now we are back to stay in Eagar for awhile. First we went to Prescott to pick up Rand's degree. Yes, he has finally graduated! I can't believe it. Then we went down to Tucson to spend some time with Rand's parents. It was so much fun! I love my in-laws. We went swimming, shopping, and hung out at the house. This was when Raegan started sleeping through the night. Oh I was so excited. Then we came home and I did laundry, and we left to go camping for four days less than 24 hours later. It was my baker side's family reunion in Vernon so we went camping with them. Kaiden had a blast, exploring the woods. It was so much fun to visit with my family, and extended family. We did crafts, played games, took hikes, and sat around and talked. The we came home because Rand got a new calling. He is the Elders Quorum President. He is a little nervous but I know he will do a great job. Then we had my two sisters come and stay, Wendi also brought her four kids and that was really crazy. Anyways, there is a two week update shortened a lot. Hope you enjoy the pictures.







No comments:
Post a Comment