Looks like you and Rand are doing great! and I think everyone has gone camping this month!! We just finished going camping last week and had a blast! Congrats on two beautiful kids, they are adorable!
Karen!!! How did I not know you have a blog?! I'm so glad! I miss you guys and those simpler times in Thatcher! Kaiden is so big now! I'm so glad I came across this! ours is davidmartinfam.blogspot.com
Rand and I met at EAC in the fall of 2003. We got married in September of 2004. We had our first kid in January of 2006 and named him Kaiden Carl.We moved to Eagar, AZ in June of 2007, and had our second child in April of 2008. We named her Raegan Leila. And now we have #3 on the way. Rand is a school teacher and a coach, and I am a stay at home mom.
6 comments:
SUPER fun!!! =) I love the last pic on here!! Like Uncle like niece!! lol!!
Camping for 4 days with 2 kids? You are brave! But it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Fun pictures! I'm sad we missed the Baker campout! It looks like everyone had fun!
Looks like you and Rand are doing great! and I think everyone has gone camping this month!! We just finished going camping last week and had a blast! Congrats on two beautiful kids, they are adorable!
Karen!!! How did I not know you have a blog?! I'm so glad! I miss you guys and those simpler times in Thatcher! Kaiden is so big now! I'm so glad I came across this!
ours is
davidmartinfam.blogspot.com
Hey Karen! Wow! Cute cute kids. I love it when I stumble across blogs of people that I actually know! Take care! Alisa Harris (Beecroft)
www.thejoeyandalisaharrisfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment