Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got tagged!

So hopefully I do this right because I have never gotten tagged before.

3 Joys:

1. Rand-He is the love of my life and I love that fact that I will be with him for eternity.
2. Kaiden and Raegan-I love my kids, they may aggravate me sometimes but I love them with all my heart.
3. Family- I love my family, even though they are far away and it is hard to see them sometimes. Oh the family also includes my in-laws.

3 Fears

1. Getting smashed by a semi-truck- I know it sounds really weird but those big trucks can hardly see anything, so I am afraid they will get me.
2. Snakes- The creep me out. I mean how do they get around with no legs?
3. Rand leaving me- I don't know why, because I know he won't, but lately I have been having dreams about him leaving me.

3 Goals

1. Finish unpacking- OUr house is still not unpacked yet and we have livved here for three month.
2. Cook more- It sounds weird but I need to cook more. Not that I don't cook but I need to come up with fancier meals.
3. Read the sciptures more- I was doing really good and then I had Raegan and I am a little behind. So hopefully I can catch up.

3 Current obsessions

1. Organizing everything- Since we are still unpacking thigs I have to keep moving things around.
2. Painting- I love to take old things and make them mine by adding some paint. Oh, and I love to paint wood.
3. Blogging- I love to find out what some of my friends are doing.

3 Surprising facts

1. Rand and I have the same last name. I was a Baker before I got married. But I am sure everybody knew that.
2. I have been going through depression for about 2 years.
3. I can't really swim. I can swim in the pool you know, but I can't really do anything cool.

I tag Adrian Sanders, Emily Hoffman, Paula Neill, and Mary Hammond

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

YAY! I love seeing new posts ;o) Hope you guys are doing good - you heading down our way any time soon??

bigelow family said...

Your surprising facts surprised me. We should talk about that depression thing sometime! Let's have another party soon (but we don't have to talk about depression there!). Amie