

So Kaiden the last couple of months has had this sore on his arm and I had no clue where it came from. He didn't like me touching it, so I just left it alone. Well When we were at Raegan's doctor's appointment the docotr looked at it and told us that it was ringworm. Ringworm is a thing that you can get from wrestling, and he has gone to the wrestling room with Rand a couple of times, so maybe he got it there. I took a picture of it, and his cute adorable face. So we are applying medicine to it every day, hoping that it will go away. So is it a sign that he is supposed to be a wrestler? You decide.







5 comments:
Looks like he's a Baker! Thanks for sharing Karen. I'm so glad you guys have a blog I can watch now.
Oh my gosh. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you now!
My vote is that it is a sign!! :)
Can't believe how big and cute Reagan is....she really reminds me of Kaiden....does he still love her?
its a sign be will follow in his dads footsteps! So what happened a couple week ago i thought we were going to do lunch?
It is a sign. A disgusting sign... get that boy into music right away!
Just so you know, Mat Herpes does exist. It is called Herpes gladiatorum and "is a skin infection caused by the herpes simplex virus that causes a rash that commonly appears on the face, neck, shoulders and arms. It is often found in wrestlers".
http://www.timesonline.com/articles/2007/12/19/sports/high_school/doc4767544c41411082642706.txt
THat is to cool. I am glad to see he is broke in already. Rand you must be one heck of a dad already getting your child broke in. The next item he needs is califlower ear or mono. LOL Go get'em Kaiden!!
Post a Comment