Friday, May 15, 2009

The Story Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

So everybody is probably wondering about my last post. Well this is going to be a long one, so just to warn you. There will be no pictures, but when I get back from Thatcher on Saturday I will post pictures. Promise.
It all started went down to the valley. Kaiden had a little bit of a cough, but I didn't really think anything of it. I took him to Urgent Care on Monday and found out that he had bronchitis. So I got some medicine for him and started administrating it. Then a couple days later Raegan started getting a cough and was pulling at her ears. So I had to take her in also but this time it was different. Our insurance is getting renewed so it was inactive, and I did not know that. SO I had to pay $100.00 for her to see the doctor for less than a minute. And then I had to pay for her medicine which was $20.00. But I didn't mind doing that. Anyways both of the kids are felling much better now.
Now to move on to being a wanted criminal. Well before I left to go to the valley I usually go on to all my coupon websites. (You can find them on the side of my blog. Best sites ever. And they are free.) And on one of them I saw that I can get free lint rollers, and free command metal hooks. So I got all excited because the lint rollers I can use as wedding presents. (Now you are probably wondering why for wedding presents. If you want to know e-mail me and I will explain.) Anyways I went to Wal-mart to get the free things and I had no problem what so ever. The cashier was actually congratulating me for getting the stuff for free. Then I went a couple days later with my sister. So she was going to get some free lint rollers too, and that is where we had the problem. The cashier guy (a.k.a. Ronald) said that we could not get them for free because they sold the lint rollers for 97 cents and the coupon was for a dollar. I told him that I had no problem a couple days earlier and he said that the cashier was breaking the rules. He then proceeded to tell my sister and I we were breaking the law, and that we were committing coupon fraud. We finally convinced him to let us have it and he did. But it is not over yet. He scanned 6 coupons instead of 4 coupons. So we tried to pay him the 2 dollars, like the honest angels we are = ) And he would not take them. So we had to go to customer service and give them the money. They were happy to take it and went and put it right back into the machine. Now skip forward to the next day. Target had some good deals so I went there and got a ton of things for free. I used coupons that were for more than the amount, but did not get caught. The lady had no problem with it. But today I looked up coupon fraud on the internet. And it said nothing about using a coupon that is worth more than the product is being sold for. It means changing the coupon so you can get things for free, or making your own coupons. And we did nothing of the sort. They were all legit coupons. So now onto my next story.
My van broke down again on my way to Flagstaff for my sisters graduation. So I am now without my van for almost a month. I won't give you the details because this is a really long post.
I would like to thank all of my friends and family who have read this post and have stuck with me even though Ronald thinks I am a criminal. Thank you to all.

2 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

I'm glad that you did the research for coupon fraud... I feel better about getting those lint rollers for free. I actually didn't think about looking it up. Great post, I was actually really wanting to read it. Thanks for FINALLY posting! Love ya!

MarjAnn said...

Thanks for catching us up- I've been wondering! Stinks to actually have to pay medical bills doesn't it? I'm trying not to think about how much this surgery is going to cost tomorrow. . .