So any of you that watch Playhouse Disney knows that there is a show called Handy Manny. Kaiden loves the show and for Christmas from Santa he got Handy Manny, his truck and tools. So on this particular day Kaiden was playing and he put the tools in his belt loops and in the pockets of his pants. It was so cute and he was so proud. He even has the
sagging pants going on, and showing of the
underwear.

Look how proud he is. I love this little guy.
Oh and I never announced that he is finally potty-trained.
Took me a total of 4 days.
No more diapers for him!
3 comments:
Good job on the potty training! That's awesome. Sadly I know all about Handy Manny! Actually that show isn't that bad. It's Imagination Movers that drives me NUTS!! See you in 3 days!
These pictures are really cute. I love your new camera, too! It is amazing what quality equipment will do! Do you have any special software that you edit with?
I have heard abound Handy Manny, too. I don't know how, though. Probably from ads, because we don't watch the Disney Channel unless Even Stevens is on!
He looks so dang cute! And now what a big boy! Congrats on the potty training! Good Luck with the painting this week!
Post a Comment