So yesterday was General Conference. And it was so awesome. Maybe because I was a little more prepared for it than I usually am. All of the talks were great but I loved Thomas S. Monso's talk Sunday morning session. About time and how we need to not wish it away. It put my mind in a whole new perspective. We also had the sisters over. They played Conference Bingo with us. I had to take pictures of the candy because it was so good. Anyways, it was a great day. And in between sessions Rand watched football. And just to say, Raegan loves football! She gets mad when commercials come on. So I had to take some pictures of her and Rand bonding.
Top 10 Pics
13 years ago















2 comments:
How fun!! Kason loves watching sports with Kameron - especially baseball.
Did you guys get new couches??
That was my favorite talk too! I bet Rand loves having a football watching daughter! Dave misses those days!
Post a Comment