Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Red wall?

So I have always wanted a red wall in my house. But Rand doesn't want one. So my friends suggested I paint it while he is at work, and then when he comes home it is already done. So what does everybody think? Do you think he will get mad? Vote on the poll to the right!



7 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

I think that the wall would look great red! It would add some color into your kitchen area so duh you should do it! Yes, I did vote!

Adrian said...

What does Rand have against a red wall? I so say DO IT!!!!! It would make your cute dishes and decor really pop! He might be mad for like a day, but then he can go in the other room, watch some football and forget all about it! Especially after being IN your house, you so NEED a red wall! Your house is so dang cute! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think a red wall would look great. Painting can be a lot of work though, especially with the kiddos. I don't know if you could get it all taped off and finished before he gets home. I don't think you should do it sneaky-like if it's a surprise you already know he doesn't want.

HOWEVER, I do think that a read wall would look fab, so you should woo him into agreeing. Here's the plan:

Offer to do it yourself. Tell him that the kitchen is your domain and a red wall would make you happy and enjoy the kitchen more. You spend more time in the kitchen than he does. Tell him that dinner will taste batter with a red wall!

MarjAnn said...

ditto stephanie's comment!

Erin said...

I'm going through this very same thing. Silly boys thinking that they know something about what looks good and what doesn't! I'd definitely try to do more convincing first. If it REALLY matters that much to him, I wouldn't do it. But maybe he hasn't really put that much thought into it.

Our Ohana said...

I think it would look great red!! Rand just needs some convincing!! Men THINK they know what good is decor but, they really have no clue!!!

I'm sure he'll give in if you explain it's something you REALLY REALLY want. And you can tell him if he doesn't like it he can paint it back which means, if he's anything like Kameron, it would stay red forever!! haha!

Anonymous said...

YES!! Red it is!! I have a red wall in my classroom AND in my bedroom at the cabin. They just make me happy!!