So to start out this post I want to let everyone know that Rand has agreed to let me paint that wall red. He said I could do whatever I wanted because the kitchen is mine. He said as long as it is not in the family room. I would like to have everybody still vote. Because I want to know your opinion. Anyways, today I played a game with Raegan and Kaiden. We played the fish game (as Kaiden calls it). Everyone knows that game. Where you try and fish and get the fish on your pole. Well I have decided that this game is so hard and evil. Kaiden did better than I did. Oh well it was fun anyways. Raegan had fun watching and chewing on her fishing pole. Here are some picutres, Enjoy!

Raegan trying to figure out what she is supposed to do.
Kaiden concentrating on the fish.
Raegan shocked at seeing me take pictures, while holding her up.

The evil fish pond!
4 comments:
Maybe you should take some tips from Kaiden since he knows how to play the fish game. It looks like he's got it down.. although he is cheating. Love the pictures and yea for a red wall! If I ever get the chance to come up I will help paint! (Not very likely with my schedule.)
I totally agree with you...we were babysitting this last week and the little girl wanted to play it. I was so frustrated with the dumb fish! It's ALOT harder than you'd think it would be! :) We only played two games, and were both frustrated (she's 7), and we each won once. The read wall sounds cool. Unfortunately, we live in an apartment so we can't paint the walls, but I can't wait to have my own house!
It's always nice to have an accent wall. Enjoy painting it! We miss you a bunch. We need to come up or you need to come down. Go visit my blog, I posted some new pictures of the kids. Love you!
Your kiddies are so cute! I bet you are an amazing mom! I say go for the red wall!!! I can't wait to someday be in a house where I can actually paint a wall! How fun!Just make sure you post pictures of the finished product!
Post a Comment