Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Present

Every year for Christmas I try to make everybody's Christmas presents. Well except for Rand, Kaiden and Raegan. Anyways I found this cute tutu pattern online. And it was a no sew tutu, so that is even better because I don't have a sewing machine. Anyways I am going to make some for my nieces and my cousins little girls. So this is the first on that is done, and I would like to know what everybody thinks of it. I have two more almost done, so I won't post those. But I was thinking about making Raegan one. If I get ambitious enough.


7 comments:

MarjAnn said...

I think they are cute as can be Karen! Fun idea!

southolive said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! What site did you find them at?

The Hoffmans said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! You're so crafty!

Brenna said...

Wow Karen I am impressed THat is sooo cute! Can you make one in my size! lol

Marci said...

Super cute...dress up is so fun for little girls. They will love them!

Aaron & Jane said...

I think you need to have a craft day and invite me over to help me make one ! My neice would love it!!