Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby and Look what I did!

So yesterday, I walk into the family room and I found this. Kaiden in the exersaucer and sucking on Raegan's pacifier. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was a baby. So I told him that if he was a baby he was supposed to be sleeping. (Raegan was asleep at the time.) He told me he did not want to sleep and he got out. But of course he got his foot stuck. And of course being the scrapbooker that I am, I had to take pictures.


And look what I made. See that headband that Raegan is wearing. Yeah I made that. Thanks to Erin Householder. She was a big help. Of course Kaiden keeps taking it off. But hey now people will clearly see that she is a girl. I made a couple more flowers that can interchange back and forth with other color of headbands. So I hope it looks ok to everybody else. Have an awesome day.


What are you looking at!

6 comments:

Erin said...

YAY!! I'm so glad that you figured it all out. I felt bad because I know I said I'd post pictures on my blog, but then I spaced it and forgot. But yours look SO GOOD!! Good job. She is so so cute.

Adrian said...

That headband is darling!! I need to learn how to do that before my little girl arrives! Too cute!

Aaron & Tami said...

wow that is so cute she looks just like you.

The Hoffmans said...

Oh my gosh! Those headbands are so cute! You should sell them! Actually, you should make some for me when I have a girl. Some people would pay good money for those... I'm sure that it was fun as well! I love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Cute headband! I've realized that there are no guarantees that people will correctly determine the gender of your baby. I can have Eliza in pink from head to toe with a big bow on her head and people still say "Isn't he cute!" I guess most of the people who say it are old, so I should give them a break.

Susan said...

The headband is so cute! I've tried making the hairbows, but mine just don't turn out as good.