I want to thank everybody for replying to my last blog. Everbody's advice was very helpful. Thanks again. It is so nice to know I have so many friends. So last week Raegan found her feet. She loves playing with them and pulling on her socks. I am so glad she figured it out so it will keep her entertained for a little while. She gets so excited when she can play with them.

I had to put a picture of my handsome little boy in so it isn't all about Raegan.
9 comments:
I am really disappointed you didn't make a post all about you and how it was your birthday on Wednesday. I find it not good! As cute as the pictures are, you need a post about you. You better post on about you and Rand on the 24th! Love ya!
Auugggh! I missed your birthday???? I'm so sorry! Hope it was happy! We love you. Missy is an AWESOME pianist! She's getting so good. You'd be proud! Are you coming down any time soon?
Just thought I'd say "hi" and that your kids are adorable! Kaiden has grown up SO much and I love Reagan's cheeks. We definitely know about cheeks around here. Hope you're doing well, and don't give up. A friend and I were talking yesterday, and we think everyone does SOME things perfectly (it seems), and those things are just more noticeable. Just do your best to enjoy being a mommy (not always easy) and you'll be way ahead of much of the world.
CUTE kids Karen ... I think you need to come to Thatcher SOON!!!!!!
Oh, I gave you an award :o) Check out my blog.
Love you
I think Kaiden looks more and more like you the older he gets!
HI!!!!! Wow i just live to find old friends on blogger. This is Savannah (Knight) from EAC... I hope you don't mind me checking your sight out, you little family looks so happy. If you want to see my family blog here is the address
www.rileywilliamsonfamily.blogspot.com
We are making it private soon so leave me a post with your e-mail
Happy Birthday Karen!! Yes, find some room and time for yourself and Rand on your blog. Is Raegan sucking on her toes? That was Jill's favorite thing to do! Adorable pics!!
KAREN!!!! I blog stocked and found you. I hope you remember who I am. Its been almost a year since I have seen you and that was at marci and Roberts baby grave side. I hope all is well in eager. Your kiddos are so adorable.
~Sharleen
HI Karen! I just wanted to say thank you for being so sweet and always making me feel welcome at family get-togethers. And also your babies are too cute, they grow so fast.-Amanda
Post a Comment