Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ordinary Miracle

I have thinking a lot lately about things. About how beautiful little kids are and how precious they are in the sight of God. And it got to me. I mean I started crying. I think it is because all of this stuff with the election and how Barack Obama believes in partial birth abortion. I mean how can anyone kill a baby. The baby doesn't get a choice and I think that is wrong. The mothers parents chose to keep her alive, and if it weren't for their decision she would not be here. I just look at my kids and I love them so much I can't imagine doing anything to hurt them (even though they bug me sometimes.) But all kids do that every now and then. Anyways, I don't want to start any arguments over abortion. But my dad is really good about making videos with pictures and he made this one about all of his grandkids. Please watch and if it doesn't make you smile I don't know what will.

4 comments:

Adrian said...

That is precious!

Susan said...

That was really sweet! I love a sleeping newborn - definately one of my favorite things!

Lexi said...

You are so sweet! Kids are alot of work, but totally cute and worth it!

southolive said...

How Beautiful! What more can you say.