I wanted to post some pictures of Kaiden and Raegan and some things they have done in the last little bit.
Kaiden in the Power Wheels at Grandma and Grandpas.
Laying with the huge stuffed lizard at Grandma and Grandpas.










4 comments:
Those are some cute kids. And i totally understand the sometimes thing. Now that I have my own kid. :) Oh and how did the talk in church go?
Hey! I think those kids are the greatest although I think that Kaiden is a little hyper. But he is cute! I want to see them sometime soon, when are you coming down next????
Raegan is one of the prettiest baby girls I have ever seen. She just has beautiful features!! Good job! Kaiden is going to be extremely intelligent when he is older, you can tell by his curiosity. What a fun family!! I like seeing you as a teacher's wife. I can relate to our earlier years as I watch your family teach school and "brave it" in a small town. You will be well rewarded for it.....we have been. Come and visit our blog!! Love you guys!!
I love the black tooth and mark under the eye pic totally a backwoods looking pic.
Post a Comment