So on Monday Raegan had her four month appointment. She weighs 15 lbs and 6 oz. She is also 28 inches long. Dr. Sutherland says that she is growing great and is very healthy. Anyways, a story about Kaiden when we went to the doctors office. He wanted the Doctor to look at his ears. I just thought that he wanted her to look at them for fun. Well turns out he had an ear infection in one of his ears. I didn't think he had one because he never complained about it. But it wasn't too serious because he did not have a fever. But if he gets a fever then he needs to be treated.
Raegan laying on the tableRaegan and Dr. Sutherland
Kaiden laying on the table
Kaiden laying on the tableIt has been raining a lot the past couple of days. And so we have a lot of mud because we don't have an established sidewalk. Anyways, one of my friends came over and she has a little boy the same age as Kaiden. She was trying to help me start my car, and we turned around and the boys were playing in the mud. We didn't really mind but then it got very bad. Kaiden had to take off his pants because he was so muddy. Anyways, here are some pictures of them. Pretty cute!
Kaiden and Sam
Kaiden with his muddy face
And the Success part of the title is, Kaiden has gone pee-pee in the potty TWICE! I am so excited because I have been so scared to start potty-training. But he has gone and he has gotton soda and two prizes from the prize box. (We don't keep soda in the house, so it is s treat for him.) I just thought I had to tell everybody.








6 comments:
That is so funny that he had the doctor look in his ears and he really had an infection! Your kids are so cute!
Those stories are probably the greatest stories ever. I think that Raegan may rival Stephanie's Eliza for biggest chub monster. You should see if she has a 4 months post for Eliza, and see who is chubbier.
Love you tons!
Oh little boys look like fun! Potty training eh? Good luck! Keep us posted!
Yeah Kaiden!! Diagnosing his own ear infection AND learning to go potty!! He is awesome and SO bright!! Raegan is beautiful as always!!
Oh my goodness Raegan is getting to be a chunck just like Ryken was. I love it! And yeah for Kaiden on going potty TWICE!
O my they are growing up to fast!
Post a Comment