Monday, July 13, 2009

My sweet and wonderful husband

I am just going to dive right into this post. Rand is so amazing! For the past week and a half he has been such a big help. This pregnancy is hitting my body hard, and I am sure he can tell. He takes care of the kids, and does things that I don't even have to ask him to do. He watches the kids while I sleep, even if they are sleeping too. He makes sure I eat, at least a little bit to keep up my energy. And he doesn't complain if I don't make dinner. But here is where I need your help. How can I repay him for doing all these amazing things. I feel like I need to do something. Any suggestions?

On a little side note: I found out my due date last week and it is February 19, 2010. Doesn't it seem so far away? I know it does to me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. It is nice to know that we both married good ones~

To me, you have repaid him... after all, you are growing his child! He is actually paying you back! ha ha :):)

MarjAnn said...

Ah. . . the third child really is where the hubby has to step it up a notch. Do you remember us having this conversation years ago at the water park in Marana? I find that when I'm feeling really grateful for the things Brad is doing the best way to show gratitude is to notice what he LOVES. Everybody feels love differently and it's important to show him you appreciate hime the way HE feels love. (For instance, flowers are nice to me, but I'd much rather have a nap or a back massage.) So figure out what Rand loves and give it to him- in the rare moments when you are feeling good- even if it is totally different than what you love.

Love ya!

tammy 2-2 said...

the give and take that goes on in a marriage eventually evens out in the eternities. so Rand is just doing his part (and I'm so proud of him for it), just like you've been doing your part. all you need to do now is express your sincere appreciation, notice and comment on what he does and always tell him you love him. that's all you need to do!

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Chelsea was born February 20th! Maybe they'll have the same birthday :)

Hulsey Family said...

Feb. 19 is Bailee's b-day!...how cool! As far as sweet suggestions...I have none! Just love him.

The Hoffmans said...

NO NO NO! You are going to have your baby on my birthday... forget what everyone else is saying!

Matt and Liz said...

hey karen
so i'm way sorry i never even called you. i'm a jerk :(
we spent ALL day in the mountain on sat.
it was good to see you though. you look great and your kids are so cute. hopefully next time i come up we can get together.
oh yeah i'm going to add you to my link now k

Lexi said...

That is so exciting that you are pregnant! My due date was February 8th of this year and it seemed like forever away. But it will fly by!

Watkins Family said...

Hey
I hear that aren't feeling very good, I am sorry. Congrats on your baby though. I am excited to get to play Bunco with you again and hopefully we can start scrapbooking too!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on expecting #3!

Alicia said...

Hey! I didn't get your e mail over the weekend, so will you e mail me?

ladydeets0404@yahoo.com

I'll send you a blog invite when I hear from you.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kerajinan-indonesia-yang-laku-di-luar-negeri