I love small towns because they always have such cute little shops. Well I had heard about a new candy shop that just opened up a couple of months ago, so we decided to go check it out. Oh man, the kids were in heaven. (And I was too.) If any of you know the Binghams from Eagar, they own the shop. Anyways we looked around for while and bought a couple things. Both of the kids got suckers and I got some homemade fudge. Oh man it was good. Lets just say that I will be back very soon. Enjoy the pictures of the kids eating their suckers.













6 comments:
Oh, your kids are adorable! Who doesn't love candy? Also, your couches are nice looking! I can't wait until David and I can start decorating our own home! Love you!
If I ever get the chance to come up there I want to explore this new candy shop along with the old scrapbook store. Hmm... new couches? That is cool!At least they have a foot rest.. I wish that mine did.
Nice couches! Where are the candy and scrapbooking stores? Kumen and I may have to make a trip over to Eagar!!
The baby ticker is a little creepy but at least it has some funny stuff to balance out the creepy part.
the couches are awesome! And I love the idea of a candy store. Can't wait to hit Buzz's and the new shop the next time we are up there!
Four days until HP! So excited! Are you going to be in the valley for it?
Love the couches!! They looks so comfy! Hey How was WICKED???!!!
Post a Comment