Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Raegan!

My little princess is one years old today. I can't believe it, the year has flown by. She is truly loved by all who know her. She has been such a blessing in our lives. We love you Rae Rae. Here are some pictures of the first year. I hope you enjoy them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAEGAN!



My angel in white on her blessing day.







6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

oh my gosh!! I can't believe she's a YEAR!!! It went so fast!!!

MarjAnn said...

so glad we got to share her party with you all! she is a doll! Let me know how her dress fits. . . I'm interested to tweak the pattern!

The Hoffmans said...

I can't believe that she is one! I'm sorry that I forgot. Hey! I remembered last week, does that count? Well, we were celebrating last week. She's has grown a ton over the last year and she is really cute. Love you sis!

The Bozemans said...

Aw, she is adorable! She's SO pretty, Karen, honestly. In the black and white picture where she's in the overalls her smile looks like your mom's! Happy birthday, Raegan!

tammy 2-2 said...

I'm so sorry that we haven't talked to you all in so long. Life has just run away with me. However, I was thinking the other day that it must be time for Raegan's first birthday, so I went to your blog and tahdah! Happy birthday cutie pie! We need to come see you guys, probably in July. We leave for England in 51 days! Not to make you feel badly (because we'd really like to have you with us, Karen0, but we'll be in Paris on Amy's birthday (June 27). We will take LOTS of pictures. We love you guys! Take care.

MERN said...

She is a Doll! I am glad I was in town for the party! You are such a good mom, keep up the good work!