So I want to apologize to everyone for not updating my blog. Life around here has been crazy. I am trying to get ready for the Holidays with no help from my husband because he is gone all the time. So trying to get that done while stressing out about my in-laws coming on Sunday has not helped. I am excited to see my in-laws but sometimes I still feel like I need to impress them. Does anybody else feel that way? Monday I drove over to Show Low and went to Wal-Mart which was not an exciting experience. The kids were fussy and of course the store was so crowded. I waited in line for 30 minutes and didn't move. Finally they opened another lane, and I got there first. I was happy about that. Then last night Rand called me after practice and said his car was not at the school. And yes you guessed it, his car was stolen. We filed a police report last night and everybody is on alert. And you will never believe what was in his car. Yep, you guessed right again, the camera and video camera. So I won't be able to post pictures for awhile. I lost 6 weeks worth of pictures on that. So anyways life is crazy here so I want to let everybody know why I haven't updated in awhile. Hope everyone is having a better week than me.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe your car got stolen!!! How awful! I hope you find it (and your cameras) soon.
Bummer!! Well, things can only get better from here, right? My husband is gone a lot too. I'm trying to adjust, but I know what you mean...it's very difficult. And yes, for a long time I still felt like I had to impress my in-laws. Then I got tired of it and now what they get is what they get. It's actually a relief!! You should try it out. Just quick caring what they think! Easier said than done.
HI Karen!
Sorry to hear about the stolen goods :( and at Christmas time too!! Somebody is really up to no good...I hope you guys get your car and stuff back.
Hang in there and Merry Christmas!
Adriane
So sorry about the car! You'd like to think bad things wouldn't happen in little ol' Eagar!
Hope we haven't caused too terrible much stress. . . I used to worry about Brad's parents too, but then I realized that it was totally hypocritical of me to try to be something I wasn't. So now they know all of my housekeeping disabilities and that I'm not a terribly great cook- and they still love me. I think we all put a lot more pressure on ourselves than others do. Especially Mormon women and that whole striving for perfection thing. Can't wait to hug your sweet kids!
Oh man, I can't believe your car got stolen! That's crazy! I hope you get it back SOON!!! Especially since your cameras were in there!!
I know what you mean about the inlaws. I feel that way sometimes. I guess I have to get over since we'll be living with them for awhile huh?! I'm sure things will be find once they get there.
I'm sorry you've had such a crummy week, isn't it funny how the holidays are supposed to be wonderful and enjoyable but all they do is stress us moms out?!
Hang in there - love you!
im so sorry! that is so mean!
but your tuttus that you made for alana and addy were so cute? do you make adult sizes? jk. we missed you christmas morning, i hope your christmas was wonderful!
Wow, in a little town like Eagar? You just never know. So sorry...things will only get better, right? Wait, did they? We heard that Rand got a truck, but then it broke down on the way home on New Year's Eve.......oh no!!
Post a Comment